Made exclusively from sustainably sourced sardines and anchovies, our Omega-3 Pet™ formula safely provides the daily omega-3s your dog or cat needs to live an active, happy life.
- Supports brain and eye development and maintenance
- Supports heart health
- Safe for dogs and cats
- Award winner! Whole Foods Magazine’s Natural Choice Award; Vitamin Retailer’s Best Pet Health Supplement; Taste For Life’s Essentials Award
Just like humans, dogs and cats need omega-3s to stay healthy. Made exclusively from sustainably-sourced sardines and anchovies, our award-winning Omega-3 Pet formulas give dogs and cats the daily serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA they need to live active, happy lives. Omega-3 Pet does not contain rosemary oil, or flavorings, in order to ensure the safety of your pets. Please do not give our products for people to your dog or cat.
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All Nordic Naturals’ fish oil products are offered in the triglyceride molecular form—the form naturally found in fish, and the form your body most easily absorbs.* Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Nordic Naturals fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
Use one soft gel for every 20 lbs of body weight. 1 soft gel contains 165 mg EPA/105 mg DHA/330 mg total omega-3 fatty acids.
Suggested daily use for cats:
- 2-4 lbs: 0.25 mL (37 mg EPA/25 mg DHA)
- 5-9 lbs: 0.5 mL (74 mg EPA/51 mg DHA)
- 10-14 lbs: 0.75 mL (110 mg EPA/76 mg DHA)
- 15-20 lbs: 1.0 mL (147 mg EPA/101 mg DHA)
- Over 20 lbs: 1.25 mL (184 mg EPA/127 mg DHA)
Suggested daily use for dogs:
- 2-4 lbs: 0.5 mL (74 mg EPA/51 mg DHA)
- 5-9 lbs: 1.0 mL (147 mg EPA/101 mg DHA)
- 10-19 lbs: 2.0 mL (291 mg EPA/202 mg DHA)
- 20-39 lbs: 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL); 368 mg EPA/253 mg DHA/759 mg total omega-3s
- 40-59 lbs: 1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL); 736 mg EPA/506 mg DHA/1518 mg total omega-3s
- 60-79 lbs: 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL); 1104 mg EPA/759 mg DHA/2277 mg total omega-3s
- 80-110 lbs: 2.0 teaspoons (10 mL); 1472 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA/3036 mg total omega-3s
- 111+ lbs: 2.5 teaspoons (12.5 mL); 1840 mg EPA/1265 mg DHA/3795 mg total omega-3s
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
Guaranteed Analysis (Unflavored Soft Gels)
- 1 soft gel = 1500 mg
1 soft gel contains 1000 mg fish oil
- Crude Fat (min.)
- Moisture (max.)
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)