Most nootropics and adaptogens only target the brain, which leaves out the key pieces of your cognitive function and mental health: your gut and the gut microbiome. CogniBiotics is the only probiotic-nootropic blend on the market that improves the entire gut-brain-microbiota axis.
The formula contains a powerful combination of 17 herbs known provide mood support and enhance cognitive function by improving the gut microbiome. In addition, the 10 bacteria strains in CogniBiotics work synergistically to boost brain health and promote a balanced stress response.
- Formulated by expert Chinese Herbal Scientists
- The 2,200-year-old Chaihu-Shugan-San herb blend improves mood, brain health, and happiness through the gut microbiome
- 10 research-based bacteria strains that synergize to improve mood and cognitive function
- Prebiotic complex boosts probiotic survival and effectiveness
- Adaptogenic: calming, promotes a balanced-stress response from the nervous system and mitigates negative health effects of stress
- Nootropic: boost memory and learning, and maintain healthy brain function amidst stress
- Improves mood and happiness
- Protects the brain with antioxidants that can enter the brain
- Supports neuroplasticity, which improves brain adaptation and healing
- Can be taken on an empty stomach or with meals
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients.
How CogniBiotics Works?
CogniBiotics combine the power of Chinese medicine with synergistic brain-boosting probiotics.
CogniBiotics contains two Traditional Chinese Medicine formulas traditionally used for both mental health and digestive issues by promoting harmony between the brain and the gut
- The Chaihu-Shugan-San formula, which improves stress resilience, mood, and cognitive function by improving the gut flora
- The An Shen Bu Xin San formula, traditionally used to calm the spirit, contains several cognitive performance-enhancing herbs
These herb formulas were invented 2,200 years ago, but modern-day research has shown that they boost neurotransmitter levels, improve the gut microbiome, and combat oxidative stress. They are also adaptogenic herbs that promote a balanced stress response.
The beneficial bacteria boost mood, wellbeing, memory while promoting a balanced stress response by:
- Directly speaking to your brain via the vagus nerve that links between the gut and the brain
- Controlling your neurotransmitters, such as the happy neurotransmitter serotonin, rewarding neurotransmitter dopamine, and relaxing neurotransmitter GABA
- Producing beneficial nutrients that can jump-start sluggish neurons and combating oxidative stress
- Boosting neuronal growth and branching, such as by increasing a protein called BDNF, which improves happiness and memory
- Promoting a healthy and balanced stress response
- Promoting a balanced inflammatory response, since excess inflammation can contribute to mental health and cognitive problems
When To Take CogniBiotics?
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact and maximize absorption of the herbs, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Your gut secretes digestive enzymes and stomach acid when you have food in your stomach. Therefore, you should take your CogniBiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, it is still beneficial when taken with meals.
Take CogniBiotics first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some people also find significant cognitive and mood boosts when they take CogniBiotics before or with lunch and dinner.
Because CogniBiotics contain probiotics, be sure to take it at least an hour away from antibiotics or dietary supplements that have antibacterial properties.
CogniBiotics and Depression
The latest research shows that, aside from life events, the following factors contribute to depression, cognitive dysfunction, and other mental health problems:
- Imbalanced gut microbiome
- Sluggish neurons in the brain due to mitochondria dysfunction
- Overactivated stress response
- Increased inflammation
- Intestinal permeability
- Abnormal circadian rhythm or sleep patterns
- A leaky blood-brain barrier
- Unstable or poor blood sugar control
- Nutrient deficiencies, such as omega-3, B vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
CogniBiotics promotes good mood, mental health, cognitive function, and stress resilience by:
- Improving the gut microbiome
- Energizing the neurons
- Promoting a balanced immune response
- Supporting the gut and brain barriers
- Promoting digestive health
- Supporting blood sugar control (Blood Sugar Breakthrough--- coming soon)