Gluten Guardian is a one of a kind blend of digestive enzymes targeting gluten and is also designed to optimize dairy digestion.
- Supports the digestion of hard to break down gluten and dairy casein
- Specifically designed to support digestion from high-carbohydrate meals
- Can relieve occasional bloating, gas, and indigestion from high-carbohydrate meals with three enzymes that break down starches and sugars
- Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Supports muscle building with a blend of six plant-based proteolytic enzymes that are active across all acidity/alkalinity levels
- Astrazyme boosts protein digestion and absorption at the cellular level
- Free of fillers, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- Non-GMO, Soy-free, dairy-free
- 100% plant-based and in vegetarian capsules
- Trace minerals provide cofactors for the enzymes and support healthy glucose uptake into cells
How Does Gluten Guardian Work?
Gluten Guardian supports digestive function, especially for high-carb meals. It contains full-spectrum protein digestive enzymes, specifically designed to target gluten, casein, and carbohydrates. Astrazyme in Gluten Guardian promotes a balanced immune response and maximizes amino acid absorption.
The most important enzyme in Gluten Guardian is Peptidase DPP-IV, a potent gluten-digesting enzyme. It can also digest casein, a hard to digest protein that makes up 80% of the proteins in milk and dairy products. Therefore, Gluten Guardian helps you fully break down gluten and casein into amino acids that your body can use. By fully digesting them, the enzyme helps minimize immune responses to incompletely digested gluten and casein.
When To Take Gluten Digestive Enzymes?
Take Gluten Guardian with meals that contain gluten, dairy, or any high-carbohydrate meals.
Gluten Guardian can also be taken on an empty stomach to harness the benefits of systemic protein-digesting enzymes. These include promoting exercise recovery, breaking down inflammatory proteins and scar tissues, and wound healing.
Symptoms of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
Non-celiac gluten sensitivity (in short, “gluten sensitivity”) is a form of gluten intolerance that is milder than celiac disease. However, not all symptoms of gluten sensitivity have to do with the gut. Also, some symptoms of gluten and other food sensitivity can arise up to 72 hours after consuming the food.
Gluten sensitivity symptoms include:
- Abdominal pain
- Digestive upset
- Gas and bloating
- Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, such as constipation or diarrhea
- Acid reflux
- Brain fog
- Skin problems
- Mood issues
- Unhealthy and unexplained weight loss
- Inability to lose weight
- Autoimmune disorders
- Aches and pains
- Atopy or tendency to develop allergic diseases