Why You Should Get Our Betaine HCl
- All-natural and 100% plant-based betaine hydrochloride and full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend
- Mineral-enhanced with a full-spectrum mineral complex to provide cofactors to digestive enzymes and correct deficiencies
- Free of pork-derived pepsin, which can irritate the esophagus (the tube between the mouth and the stomach) in people with heartburn
- Optimizes the absorption of important minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese
- Promotes healthy gut movement, bile flow, and enzymatic secretions
- Helps maximize protein digestion and assimilation in the stomach, which improves exercise recovery and muscle building results
- Reduces incomplete digested proteins that can stimulate the immune system or cause leaky gut
- Supports the stomach’s natural ability to protect against foodborne infections, including bacteria, viruses, yeasts, and parasites
- Support natural protection against bacteria or yeast fermentation in the upper gut
- Relieves indigestion, gas, bloating, belching, and fatigue after meals
- Supports healthy closure of the valve between the stomach and esophagus
- Enhances digestion and nutrient absorption when taken with meals
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade natural ingredients
Improve Digestion and Heartburn by Supporting Stomach Acids With HCL Supplement
Though most assume that heartburn and acid reflux are a result of too much stomach acid, these are actually symptoms of low stomach acid. One of the low stomach acid symptoms is heartburn and acid reflux.It is counterintuitive because acid reflux can allow the acid to irritate your esophagus and throat. However, the valve between your esophagus and stomach closes in response to enough acidity levels in the stomach.If the valve doesn’t close properly, you have insufficient stomach acid production.
Unfortunately, most people reach for antacids or stomach acid-blocking drugs, which further reduce stomach acid levels.While these drugs do curb the symptoms and allow the esophagus to heal, they do not fix the root cause of acid reflux and heartburn.Instead, they cause further problems due to low stomach acid, such as nutrient deficiencies, improper gut movement, and increased risk of foodborne illnesses.
To address the heartburn and acid reflux, it is best to figure out the root causes.Identify foods and situations that trigger the symptoms and avoid them.Then, support healthy stomach acid levels with a betaine hydrochloride supplement like HCLreakthrough so the valve between the stomach and esophagus can work naturally.This will also prevent other long-term health risks from having no stomach acid.
How Do Hydrochloric Acid Supplements Work?
Betaine is a B-vitamin found in high concentration in beets. Betaine hydrochloride (HCl) is a salt of betaine and HCL. Once in the stomach, it releases the hydrochloric acid, which is the same as your stomach acid.
In a clinical study of healthy volunteers, betaine HCL supplements effectively reduced stomach pH by about 4.5 within about 30 minutes.
When to Take Betaine HCL?
Most people can use some stomach acid support because stress and aging reduces stomach acid. If you experience indigestion, stomach discomfort, fatigue after meals, and acid reflux or GERD, regular use of betaine HCL with meals may provide some relief. Also, if you are low in some minerals or vitamin B12, it is a good idea to support your stomach acid levels with betaine HCL.
Your stomach naturally releases stomach acid about 30 minutes into your meal. It is, therefore, best to take HCL Breakthrough with food.