Kapex® is a one of a kind supplement designed to support a keto diet. Our CEO Matt Gallant has been on a keto diet for 26 years and coached hundreds of people through it. He observed that many people struggle with keto flu and digestive problems, which prevent them from fully benefiting from ketosis.
Kapex® is a 100% plant-based formulation that supports a smooth transition into ketosis and reduces potential side effects of keto-adaptation by:
- Providing the digestive enzymes to help break down fats and proteins, along with dandelion root to increase bile flow
- Increasing mitochondrial function and fat burning pathway, which optimizes ketogenesis
- Boosting energy, cognitive function, and stamina
- Supporting healthy trace mineral levels
Optimize the digestive process
- Full-spectrum proteases and lipases that are active at a variety of acidity/alkalinity levels
- Dandelion root to stimulates healthy bile production and flow, and promotes liver health
- Betaine HCl supports healthy stomach acid levels, which is important for overall digestion and gut movement
- Astrazyme contains systemic plant-based enzymes and herbal extracts, which reduce gut inflammation and support an overall balanced immune response
Mitochondrial/Energy Production/Fat Burning Support
- L-carnitine helps bring fatty acids into the mitochondria, which may help with fat loss
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) reduces oxidative stress and boosts mitochondria function, which have anti-aging effects
- InnoslimⓇ increases the AMPK pathway, which increases energy production in fat and muscle tissues
- Extracts of astragalus and Panax notoginseng in InnoslimⓇ and AstrazymeTM work as energy-boosting adaptogens. They boost brain function, combat fatigue, maintain metabolism, and promote performance in stressful situations, such as keto-adaptation.
- 7-keto DHEA promotes fat burning metabolism through PPAR-alpha. It also supports healthy metabolism and promotes weight loss in combination with diet and exercise.
- Trace minerals provide cofactors for metabolism and digestion
How does Kapex® Work?
Kapex® supports digestive function, especially for low-carb ketogenic meals, with full-spectrum digestive enzymes that break down proteins. It also promotes healthy fat digestion and metabolism, and supports a healthy stress response, which makes it easier to enter and stay in ketosis.
Kapex® can boost your workout and keep your brain lit for hours without crashes, jitters, or burnouts.
Digestive Problems on a Low Carb Diet
Some people experience constipation on low-carb diets because they contain less dietary fiber. The solution is to increase your fiber intake and drink more water.
Others experience digestive upset, bloating,and diarrhea with a high-fat keto diet. The solution is to use digestive support, such as a digestive enzyme supplement, HCl, and probiotics, that can aid digestion. Also, sugar alcohols and MCT oils, which are common ingredients in keto processed foods, can cause diarrhea and gas, and should be avoided if you suffer from digestive problems.
When To Take Kapex®?
Because Kapex® contains energizing ingredients, it is best to consume kApex® early in the day.
For optimal performance and mitochondrial support, start with 3 - 8 capsules (depending on bodyweight) before breakfast first thing in the morning.
For digestion, take 1 - 3 capsules with breakfast and lunch. For dinner, use MassZymes and HCl Breakthrough instead.
If you have trouble sleeping when you take it with lunch, then only take it with breakfast.
Take 2-4 capsules with each meal and 4-6 capsules on an empty stomach upon waking.
Do not take Kapex® after 5pm since you may experience excess energy at night and loss of sleep.
Keep refrigerated once opened.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any new supplement.