- Supports the eyes and vision
- Made with herbs (herbal extracts) used for a thousand years to benefit the eyes
- Antioxidant eye support and nutrition
- Removes heat and redness from the eyes that is due to normal hot, dry conditions or eye overuse
- Supports liver functions
- Goji, Chrysanthemum, Dendrobium, Peony and Cassia tora (Chinese Senna obtusifolia seed) nurture Liver Yin. Goji berry is famed for its benefit to the eyes as well as to the system as a whole. Goji is a Liver and Blood tonic. Goji berries contain carotenoids that promote vitamin A production and provide important eye nutrients, including zeaxanthin, a carotenoid that supports and protects the health of the retina, and the pigment that coats the retina (the back wall of the eye). Cornus is another tonic fruit that has powerful effects on the “Kidneys” and “Liver.” It is traditionally believed to be a valuable eye tonic. Vitex supports clear vision. Ligusticum and Acorus stimulate the smooth flow of Qi and blood. Tribulus tonifies the Kidney and Liver. Cassia tora or Chinese Senna obtusifolia seed cools the eyes.
Ingredients: Goji berries, Dendrobium stem, Cassia tora (Senna obtusifolia seed), Chrysanthemum flower, Astragalus seed, Ligusticum rhizome, Tribulus seed, Chinese Yam rhizome, Cornus fruit, Vitex rotundifolia fruit, White Peony root.