- Alternative for Eczema
- Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Topical Cream
- Eczema Cream
Florasone cream relieves the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies. It contains tincture of Cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture
Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.