For Low-Light Vision Support and More*
This comprehensive eye support formula combines powerful ingredients that work synergistically to alleviate occasional eye fatigue, support healthy eye aging, and maintain overall vision health.*
- Helps protect eyes from the effects of blue light
- Supports vision and focus in low-light conditions
- Protects the lens from occasional strain
- Supports a healthy macula and blood vessels*
A Clearly Superior Formula for an Eye-Opening Range of Benefits
Your eyes do a lot of work during the day. But at night, their workload doubles. The top-notch nutrients in this unique formula gives them the best support available.*
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin support the density of macular pigment, to protect your eyes from the effects of blue light.*
- Zinc in the bioavailable form works with vitamin A to support vision in low-light conditions.*
- Vitamin A in the retinol form supports the rods in the retina, which are responsible for low-light vision.*
- French Grape Seed Extract VX1® delivers 100% absorbable oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) to support the delicate blood vessels of the eyes and protect them from the risk of oxidative stress and occasional strain.
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||1,500 mcg (5,000 IU)||167%|
(from TRAACS™ zinc bisglycinate chelate)
|French Grape||100 mg||**|
(Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract (VX1®) standardized to contain ≥ 99% polyphenols and ≥ 80% OPCs (Tannin Free)
|Lutein from Marigold||10 mg||**|
(Tagetes erecta) Flower Extract (FloraGLO®)
|Zeaxanthin from Marigold||500 mcg||**|
(Tagetes erecta) Flower Extract (OPTISHARP® Natural and FloraGLO®)
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
OPTISHARP® Natural is a trademark of DSM.
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
TRAACS™ is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.