What Are Zinc Lozenges?
Zinc is an essential mineral that is found throughout the body. While we can get zinc from food, many people do not consume or absorb enough to reap all of its benefits. We developed our Zinc Lozenges to help support healthy immune response and more.
Our Zinc Lozenges formula is based on clinical studies and provides 18.75 mg of zinc as zinc oxide and zinc gluconate.
Zinc Lozenges Benefits
- Offers powerful support for immune health
- Promotes healthy protein synthesis
- Necessary for the biochemical activity of over 300 essential enzymes
Zinc promotes a healthy immune response and supports many other healthy bodily functions. Our Zinc Lozenges provide quality zinc in a pleasant, citrus-orange-flavored lozenge.
More facts about Zinc Lozenges
Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes, which promote biochemical reactions in your body. It is also essential for the formation of superoxide dismutase, an important free radical scavenger. Zinc also promotes taste sensitivity and protein synthesis.1-5
Zinc and immune health
Zinc promotes a healthy immune response, and zinc may contribute to age-related decline in immune function in aging adults.6-8 That’s why maintaining healthy levels of zinc plays a critical role in supporting healthy immune function at any age.
|Dosage and Use|
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is to be taken daily for more than four weeks, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to reduce the risk of copper deficiency.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.