N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports bronchial and respiratory health and healthy glutathione levels. It is also a chemical precursor to glutathione, a powerful antioxidant which protects cells from free radical damage. NAC also defends against insults from foreign compounds at the cellular level and protects vulnerable neurons from oxidative stress.
- Promotes healthy cellular glutathione levels
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Supports immune system health
- Encourages liver health & function
- Promotes bronchial & respiratory health
N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a chemical precursor to glutathione. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant which helps protect neurons from oxidative stress. N-acetyl-L-cysteine also offers powerful support for liver and immune function and protects against insults from foreign compounds.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine is an easily-absorbed nutrient with potent benefits for whole body health. N-acetyl-L-cysteine also helps replenish your body’s supply of glutathione. N-acetyl-L-cysteine and glutathione have powerful antioxidant effects, helping to protect cells like vulnerable nerve cells in your brain from free radicals. N-acetyl-L-cysteine also defends against insults from foreign compounds at the cellular level.
Liver support, immune health and more
N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a potent nutrient in its own right. This compound supports healthy respiratory function as well as bronchial health. It encourages healthy liver function and promotes immune system health. And more than 30 placebo-controlled studies on cellular glutathione suggest that N-acetyl-L-cysteine supplementation can favorably affect energy production, well-being, and quality of life.
Each capsule of our N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine contains 600 mg of this potent, rapidly absorbed nutrient.
Dosage and Use
Those who supplement with NAC should drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily in order to prevent cysteine renal stones. Cysteine renal stones are rare but do occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.