- "Works Where It Hurts"
- Sports Rub
- Pain Relieving Ointment
Works Where It Hurts
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Uses - For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
Inactive Ingredients Cajuput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholised mint oil and paraffin petrolatum.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.