Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Its active compound curcumin has many well researched health benefits. Our branded-ingredient turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and works to support the health of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- Provides 500 mg turmeric per capsule.
- Features Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®; made up of three main chemical compounds (called curcuminoids): curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids, 475 mg per capsule.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® was the only turmeric chosen by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for clinical studies.
- Selected as the curcumin ingredient of choice by the MD Anderson Cancer Center for its clinical trials.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels.†
- Curcumin C3 Complex® helps aid in recovery from the effects of overexertion.†
- Curcumin C3 Complex® exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.†
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.†
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health and detoxification of the liver.†
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.†
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes wound healing.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.