Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with PQQ is formulated with the highly bioavailable ubiquinol form of CoQ10 and is augmented with PrimaVie shilajit and PQQ to promote cardiovascular health and help promote youthful cellular energy production.
- Provides optimal absorption
- Stays in the bloodstream longer than ubiquinone CoQ10
- Doubles CoQ10 levels in the mitochondria with shilajit
- Promotes the generation of new mitochondria with PQQ
The traditional ubiquinone form of CoQ10 is difficult for the body to absorb. So, scientists developed a ubiquinol form of CoQ10 that offers greater bioavailability and absorbs much better for enhanced health benefits.
CoQ10 for heart health & cellular energy
CoQ10 (or coenzyme Q10) is an essential nutrient your body requires for healthy mitochondrial function, a process that produces body energy at the cellular level. Because of this, it makes sense that CoQ10 is concentrated in high-energy organs such as your brain, liver, kidneys and the heart.
CoQ10 also has powerful antioxidant properties, protecting important proteins and mitochondrial DNA from oxidation. Unfortunately, CoQ10 levels in the body decrease over time.
Improved bioavailability with ubiquinol
The traditional ubiquinone form of CoQ10 is difficult for the body to absorb.11 That’s why Life Extension offers a highly bioavailable form of ubiquinol CoQ10 in a patented delivery system shown to absorb up to 8x better than ubiquinone. In people taking this form of ubiquinol, high levels of plasma CoQ10 can be achieved in only four weeks.
Shilajit enhances CoQ10 effectiveness
PrimaVie shilajit has been shown to promote mitochondrial metabolism, helping mitochondria convert fats and sugars into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the main source of cellular energy. When combined with ubiquinol CoQ10, shilajit doubles levels of CoQ10 in the mitochondria. Shilajit also prolongs CoQ10’s efficacy at the cellular level by stabilizing it in its ubiquinol form and promotes greater cellular energy output by improving delivery of CoQ10 into the mitochondria.
PQQ Promotes Growth of New Mitochondria
PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a nutrient that promotes the production of new mitochondria. In fact, PQQ promotes youthful cellular function in three distinct ways:
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis. PQQ activates genes that promote the formation of fresh mitochondria. It also beneficially interacts with genes directly involved in mitochondrial health.
- Mitochondrial support. PQQ's antioxidant potency and favorable gene-expression profile act to support mitochondrial defense.
- Antioxidant power. PQQ is a potent antioxidant and its molecular stability enables PQQ to facilitate thousands of antioxidant reactions in the mitochondria, without breaking down, for maximum antioxidant and bioenergetic support.
CoQ10 & aging
In a pre-clinical model, ubiquinol was up to 40% more effective at slowing measurements of aging compared to ubiquinone.24 In another pre-clinical study, the combination of CoQ10 and shilajit produced a 56% increase in cellular energy production in the brain—40% better than CoQ10 alone. Muscle tissue saw a 144% increase, which was 27% better than with CoQ10 by itself.25
PrimaVie is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating