- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Similasan works differently than most medicated drops. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in the cold, dry, and pollen heavy climate of Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eyes and lids
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Don't squeeze plastic tip to release 2 - 3 drops into eye
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
Apis mellifica 6X
burning, itching, stinging
Euphrasia officinalis (eyebright) 6X
redness, swelling, watering
watering, redness of lids
Active Ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- For external use only
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- To avoid contamination, use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision