Black cumin seed oil is known for helping maintain a balance of immune and inflammatory responses. This becomes more and more important over time. By supporting the factors that contribute to these systems, it helps your body stay balanced.
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to encourage whole-body health
- Supports optimal immune system function
- Balances both immune & inflammatory responses
As we age, it’s more important to maintain a balanced immune system and a healthy inflammatory response. Black cumin seed oil supports the vital defensive activities of immune cells and supports factors that contribute to your body’s healthy inflammatory response.
Maintaining healthy immune system function and inflammatory response are critical to our health. Finding a way to balance these two components of good health is essential. Numerous studies have documented the many beneficial effects of black cumin seed oil and its main active compound, thymoquinone, on both immune and inflammation responses.
Supports a healthy inflammatory response
A healthy response to inflammation is a crucial part of preserving robust health. A number of studies have shown the inhibitory effects of black cumin seed oil on inflammatory molecules promoting your body’s healthy inflammatory response to support whole-body health.
Boosts the immune system
Black cumin seed oil also supports the body’s natural defenses by encouraging optimal function of a healthy, aging immune system. It does this by supporting the vital defensive activities of immune cells that work together to bolster your immune system.
Two essential functions in one supplement
By acting on both immune and inflammatory factors, Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
Thymocid™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.