Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps protect healthy eye structure and function with an FDA approved, clinically-validated lubricant, glycerin, as well as N-acetyl-carnosine.
- Helps lubricate eyes throughout the day
- Supports comfort from environmental and age-related irritations
- Helps protect healthy eye structure and function
Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps protect both healthy eye structure and function with an FDA approved, clinically-validated lubricant, glycerin, as well as N-acetyl-carnosine.
As we get older, our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of environmental stimuli that can cause irritation. Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort.
Clinically validated eye comfort
That’s why we formulated Brite Eyes III with a clinically-validated, FDA-approved lubricant, glycerin, that is used to refresh and lubricate eyes without irritation.1
The Brite Eyes III formula also contains N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect healthy eye structure and function from oxidative and glycation stresses that can accumulate with age.2-5
Easy for On the Go or At Home
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual, five-milliliter vials. This reduces the risk of bacterial contamination and makes it convenient to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket...or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
Dosage and Use
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.