Healer's Tea eeTee in Jar
- Delicious and refreshing tea that utilizes ancient extremely beneficial Taoist formula
- Quickly replenishes spent Jing (the primal source of vitality)
- Originally designed 2,000 years ago for caregivers and healers to replace spent Jing
- Extremely effective at replacing lost body fluids and rebuilding Yin
- Powerful restorative qualities
- Also known as “Honeymooner's Tea,” useful for frequent sexual activity
- Superb skin and lung tonic
- Naturally rich in trace minerals and electrolytes
- Great post-workout drink that is superior to modern commercial electrolyte beverages
Healer’s Tea is an ancient Taoist formula used to quickly replenish spent Jing. Jing is one’s primal source of vitality – our deep energy reserve. This great formula is extremely effective at replacing lost body fluids and rebuilding Yin. It has powerful restorative qualities, and is a superb skin and lung tonic. A main ingredient is Dendrobium, a variety of Chinese orchid. Dendrobium rapidly generates body fluids and is cooling in nature. It has traditionally been used by practitioners of the healing arts to help replenish vital energies spent in the process of their work, which involves the giving up of Jing, Qi and Shen. Also known as “Honeymooner's Tea”, it is useful for those engaged in frequent sexual activity. Healer’s Tea is naturally rich in trace minerals and electrolytes, making it a great post-workout drink that is far superior to modern commercial electrolyte beverages. It is delicious and refreshing, hot or cold.
Ingredients: Dendrobium stem, Goji berries, Schizandra fruit, Chinese Licorice root, Great Salt Lake Trace Minerals powder.