Use TheraNeem® Moisture Therapé Shampoo to help repair the hair and scalp.†
- Moisture Therapé Shampoo
- Neem & Lavender
- For Dry or Damaged Hair & Sensitive Scalps
- Hydrating & repairing
- Safe for color-treated hair
- pH balanced and conditioning
- Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Gluten Free
Now with even more organic Neem Oil & Neem Leaf Extract, nourishing Calendula and refreshing Lavender, this formula will help seal in essential nutrients lost due to stress from the environment, sun, aging and chemical treatments. Get ready to experience intensive Moisture Therapé.
Neem oil contains extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants, which help protect the skin from free radicals caused by over-exposure to sun, environmental toxins and other damaging elements.
Neem oil also contains high levels of fatty acids that soak in quickly to soothe and nourish even chronically dry and itchy skin.
Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and scalps. Used for centuries, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin.
This shampoo is thinner than most so it will penetrate completely to the scalp. Apply to wet hair and massage well. Allow to remain in hair for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse completely. This formula is best used in combination with TheraNeem® Moisture Therapé Conditioner.
- Aqueous Extracts of Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf,* Calendula Officinalis*, and Kombu Seaweed, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Cocoglucoside Citrate, Kosher Glyerin, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Essential Oils of Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Chrysopogon Zizanioides (Vetiver) and Citrus Sinensis (Orange), Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
- * Certified Organic
Our products are paraben-free, phthalate-free and do not contain artificial coloring.
Keep out of reach of children.