DMSO Gel/Cream/Roll-On with Aloe Vera contains 70% DMSO and 30% Aloe Vera.
DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) is a simple small molecule with amazing chemical, biological and physical characteristics. DMSO is the resulting by-product from the manufacturing of pulp and paper and has been used for over forty years.
It has been reported that DMSO may be a rapidly absorbed skin penetrant, with the ability to carry other substances through membranes*.
- Provide support for reducing pain and swelling*
- Provide support for as an antioxidant*
- Form a water molecule in the body which is easily excreted*
- Provide support as a free radical scavenger*
- Provide support for reducing joint pain and swelling and helping carpal tunnel*
- Provide support for cystitis*
- Provide support for insect bites, acne, neuritis, neuralgia and shingles*
70% DMSO (99.9% Pure DMSO)
30% Aloe Vera
Sold As A Solvent Only: This product is intended for use as a solvent only. The choice of the process used in the various applications is the sole responsibility of the user. It is unlawful to represent in any way that this product is useful or safe to use for medicinal purposes.
May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water. Call a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.