Optimized Folate Benefits
- Supports both cardiovascular & cognitive health
- Helps maintain already-healthy homocysteine levels
- Delivers 1,000 mcg of the B vitamin folate
Maintaining normal levels of homocysteine, a metabolic byproduct, is associated with both cardiovascular and cognitive health. The B vitamin folate helps maintain already healthy homocysteine levels. The RDA for folate for adults is 400 mcg a day. Our formula provides 1,000 mcg of folate in the form of L-Methylfolate.
Help maintain already healthy levels of the health biomarker homocysteine with 1,000 mcg of folate a day.
Folate, homocysteine & cardiovascular health
Folate helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within the normal range. By helping to inhibit excess homocysteine, folate supports healthy levels of this important cardiovascular health biomarker.1
5-MTHF, homocysteine & cognitive health
Since people with elevated homocysteine levels have a greater risk of cognitive decline, getting enough folate is especially crucial for aging individuals attempting to maintain cognitive health.2,3
Take alone or with B12 for enhanced effect
The RDA for folate for non-pregnant or lactating adults is 400 mcg a day. This formula delvers 1,000 mcg of 5-MTHF folate. Supplement Facts
Dosage and Use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease