Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
While you may associate melatonin with getting a good night’s sleep, it supports much more than that.
In fact, melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body: it is intricately involved with our immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
- Strong Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*^
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin protects you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, blood sugar balance†, and healthy aging.*
Melatonin EP120 by Terry Naturally®:
Over time, the melatonin levels produced by the body can become depleted. This supplement helps you adjust the balance in your favor.*
Sustained release means that you can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
**Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: sucrose, microcrystalline, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable source stearic acid, maltodextrin, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica
No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
Recommendations: 1 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.