Sustainably sourced in Norway, our award-winning Arctic Cod Liver Oil™ is the gold standard.
- 750 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 1060 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- Made exclusively from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Promotes heart and brain health, and supports the immune and nervous systems*
- Available unflavored or in natural lemon, orange, or strawberry flavors
- Winner of numerous awards, including Clean Eating Magazine's Clean Choice Award
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All Nordic Naturals’ fish oil products are offered in the triglyceride molecular form—the form naturally found in fish, and the form your body most easily absorbs.* Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available for any product. Nordic Naturals fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
✜ Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
1 Daily Value (DV) for children 1-3 years of age.
2 Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.
Contains less than 2 percent of the Daily Value of vitamin D.
Ingredients purified arctic cod liver oil, natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.