Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in red grape skins, red onions, apples, buckwheat and other food sources. Quercetin supports healthy cellular function, cardiovascular health and has also been shown to encourage a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments.
- Promotes cellular health & DNA function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune response
- Encourages healthy endothelial integrity
- Supports already healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain already healthy cholesterol levels
Quercetin is a phytonutrient derived from apples, onions and buckwheat. Quercetin can help support a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments. Quercetin also encourages healthy nitric oxide levels, which helps maintain already healthy blood pressure levels. This bioflavonoid also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.
Quercetin promotes cardiovascular health by protecting the integrity of your vascular endothelium. One way quercetin does this is by encouraging healthy levels of nitric oxide, which supports healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
This phytonutrient also supports already healthy cholesterol levels. Quercetin also helps reduce oxidative stress, promotes a healthy immune response in blood vessel walls as a result of healthy gene expression and supports healthy blood glucose levels already within normal range.
Promotes a healthy immune response
In human cell culture studies, quercetin has been shown to inhibit inflammatory factors, which can help support a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments. And our Optimized Quercetin blend also contains vitamin C and camu-camu berry extract to further promote healthy immune function.
Dosage and Use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.