There’s more than just one kind of vitamin K, and each form helps support our health in different ways. Super K Elite delivers a variety of vitamin K forms that work together to help maintain optimal calcium balance, bone strength and arterial health. This once-daily supplement is our most complete way to get your vitamin K.
- Supports vascular & skeletal wellness
- Delivers 4 biologically active forms of K2
- Encourages healthy bone strength & density
- Helps maintain heart & arterial health
Vitamin K, though good for maintaining cardiovascular and bone health, isn’t always readily absorbed. It’s also hard to get optimal amounts from diet alone. That’s why our formula includes not only vitamin K1 to support healthy calcium balance, but four other potent forms of vitamin K2, in our most comprehensive vitamin K supplement. Utilizing MK-4, MK-6, MK-7 and MK-9, Super K Elite helps maintain healthy bone density, encourage arterial health and support overall heart health.
Vitamin K supports arterial and bone health and this novel vitamin K formula contains K1 along with four forms of vitamin K2 (MK-4, MK-6, MK-7 and MK-9). This makes Super K Elite our most complete vitamin K supplement ever.
Super K provides three different kinds of vitamin K. Vitamin K1, the most common form of vitamin K, is typically found in the plant cells of leafy green vegetables and helps support optimal bone health and arterial health. The forms of K2 found in this supplement are MK-7 and MK-4, commonly found in some types of dairy.
Support your heart & bone health and get your daily dose of vitamin K today.
Super K Benefits
- Helps maintain bone health
- Supports heart & arterial health
- Contains three forms of vitamin K
- Supports vascular health by promoting healthy calcium balance
What is vitamin K1?
Vitamin K1 is the most common form of vitamin K. It is found in leafy green vegetables. Vitamin K promotes heart, bone and arterial health.
Why did we add vitamin K2?
Vitamin K2 has been found to be up to 6 times more bioavailable than K1 and to remain active in the body for a longer period of time.
Vitamin K for Lasting Health
Vitamin K is an essential vitamin that is known for helping maintain calcium balance in the body. Supporting everything from arterial health to healthy bone density, vitamin K is an important part of maintaining cardiovascular health. Supplementing with Super K provides multiple bioavailable forms of vitamin K that work together to provide comprehensive health benefits.
Dosage and Use
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.