What Is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome is a high-potency vitamin C supplement with an ultra-absorbable form of quercetin, encased in a plant-derived phytosome delivery system. Vitamin C supports immune health, collagen production, a healthy cardiovascular system and more. Quercetin is a flavonoid that complements vitamin C’s health benefits.
Quercetin complements vitamin C, inhibiting oxidative stress and inflammation to support cardiovascular health.
Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome Benefits
- Protects against oxidation with 1,000 mg of vitamin C
- Encourages healthy immune system function with ultra-absorbable Bio-Quercetin
- Promotes collagen formation and healthy iron uptake
- Supports cardiovascular health
Antioxidant protection, immune health and more
Getting enough vitamin C is vitally important for overall health but the human body can't make it, so you have to get vitamin C through diet or supplements. In fact, some studies have shown that vitamin C supplementation supports certain aspects of cardiovascular health.
Plus, vitamin C's biological activity is complemented by the health benefits of the flavonoid quercetin. In fact, vitamin C and bioflavonoids are often present together in healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables, notably citrus fruits.
Ultra-absorbable quercetin for immune health and more
There's a long tradition of using quercetin to relieve the effects of seasonal immune challenges. In a randomized clinical trial, quercetin supplementation encouraged a healthy immune response in physically fit older adults.
Another randomized controlled trial found similar results in trained athletes. And in double-blind clinical trials, quercetin promoted a healthy inflammatory response, reduced oxidative stress and helped maintain overall health.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.